GazamoLand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GazamoLand

Forum for Minecraft server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application (getting builder rights)

+6
thegoldenfrog
0maga2010
minecrya
EliteHiroki
zelonod
Bobsajit
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application (getting builder rights) Empty Application (getting builder rights) Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:38 am

Bobsajit

Bobsajit
Admin

To apply either post the following below or send an email to GazamoLand@gmail.com
Make sure you read the rules first!

Application

1. In game name:
2. Where are you from?:
3. How old are you?
4. How long have you played minecraft?:
5. Do you accept the rules?:
what is rule #4?
7. Tell us a little about yourself:
8. Send a picture of something you have built: (Suggested)

Last edited by Bobsajit on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

https://gazamoland.board-directory.net

2Application (getting builder rights) Empty Re: Application (getting builder rights) Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:27 pm

zelonod

Name: zelonod.
I'm from the Netherlands.
I'm 13 years old.( I know its not 14, but please add me to the whitelist.)
I have played minecraft for over a year.
Rules 4 is: no missive pixel art.
Gazamo is a build world with only friendly mobs were you can spawn your own items. Carthage is a role-playing world with friendly and hostile mobs were you can sell your items.
I'm looking for cool servers.
C:\Users\zelonod\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\screenshots\2011-04-04_22.05.21.png
this is my big 20x20 hole of 61 blocks deep.(I got a texture pack.)

3Application (getting builder rights) Empty Re: Application (getting builder rights) Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:17 pm

EliteHiroki

EliteHiroki
Japan
ever since release
yes dont build missive pixel arts
gazmo is for builders other is for roleplaying
i am american i like to help i build nice towns and the pic i posted dont expect me to build it for u took me a month or 2

umm it dident post the pic dont know why but i would love to be builder plz

4Application (getting builder rights) Empty Fall4life`s apply Sun May 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Fall4lif

Fall for life
USA
Oh most a year
Yes
Do not build massive pixel art
I never stop trying to i get done what i need to and im creative

5Application (getting builder rights) Empty applicaiton Sun May 08, 2011 10:32 am

blaze

1. In game name: Blazekayn
2. Where are you from?: USA
3. How old are you? 18
4. How long have you played minecraft?: closing in on a year
5. Do you accept the rules?: yes
what is rule #4?: don't build massive pixel art
7. Tell us a little about yourself: I want a good multiplayer server to enable share my buildings and ideas with the world
8. Send a picture of something you have built: i have a couple pictures of some of my buildings but they are not uploaded anywhere yet so i cant link them sorry

6Application (getting builder rights) Empty apply for builder rights Sun May 08, 2011 6:29 pm

minecrya

1. In game name: minecrya
2. Where are you from?:USA
3. How old are you? 17
4. How long have you played minecraft?: for a year
what is rule #4? no massive pixal art
7. Tell us a little about yourself: im 17 and im creative and this is a work in progress building i did https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img163/3016/javaw2011050417251087.png with no inv edit or cheats or hacks and so on i did it hand made

7Application (getting builder rights) Empty application Mon May 09, 2011 3:41 pm

soiherdu

My application

1. In game name: Soiherduliek
2. Where are you from?:New York
3. How old are you?15
4. How long have you played minecraft?:A year(about)
5. Do you accept the rules?:Yes,4th rule don't do massive pixel art.
what is rule #4?
7. Tell us a little about yourself:Well I've been playing Minecraft forever now
and yet to have found a suitable server. I've been on some but none that great.
I love how organized the server is as well.
8. Send a picture of something you have built: (Suggested) Its Massive pixel art. Shocked

8Application (getting builder rights) Empty 0maga2010's Applicationc Mon May 09, 2011 9:38 pm

0maga2010

1.0maga2010
2.Hornell NY
4.About 10 months
5.Yes i accept the rules
6.Do not build single towers or tunnels
8.I couldn't connect but on itlw.ss9.us (InTheLittleWood) im building a tic tac toe board in ChillVille /warp chillville and go past the town a little bit

9Application (getting builder rights) Empty Re: Application (getting builder rights) Tue May 10, 2011 8:07 pm

thegoldenfrog

1. In game name:thegoldenfrog
2. Where are you from?:U.S.A.
3. How old are you?16
4. How long have you played minecraft?:4 yrs.
5. Do you accept the rules?:yes
what is rule #4?-no massive pixel art
7. Tell us a little about yourself: I am a player trying to make it big on a server by building......Massive Buildings. I can't be on all day because I have school, but I can stay up later on the weekends. Please let me have a chance to make it big

8. Send a picture of something you have built: I can't take screenshots because I have a mac. I am not lying though that I have built good things before but I am not very big.

10Application (getting builder rights) Empty Re: Application (getting builder rights) Fri May 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Destiny100

1. In game name:Destiny100
2. Where are you from?: England (United Kingdom)
3. How old are you? 15
4. How long have you played minecraft?:Since December
5. Do you accept the rules?:Yes
what is rule #4?Do not build missive pixel arts
7. Tell us a little about yourself:Well, I told you the most things worth knowing at the top ^. But well, when it comes to minecraft, I love playing survival with with 1 extra person, eventually 2, its awesome feeling when you dont spawn anything and have to survive using mining and strategy;p It just feels great when you live in a homely little cave instead of those huge built apartments. Although, I've got my own private server for me and my m8s and we build stuff like cities, villages, unusall monuments and join them up with minecart tracks. Smile Thats about it
8. Send a picture of something you have built:I might post them when my main project/city is finished (i dont want to spoil it) Smile

11Application (getting builder rights) Empty Application Fri May 13, 2011 6:44 pm

dblax

dblax
USA
15 years old
about a year
yes
Dont build single towers or tunnels
I love servers that are for building

EpiicBea

1. In game name:EpiicBeasTyx
2. Where are you from?: Lancaster, England
3. How old are you?: 15
4. How long have you played minecraft?:About 1 Year
5. Do you accept the rules?: Yes
what is rule #4?: Do not build massive pixel art.
7. Tell us a little about yourself: I play minecraft and like to use redstone, I am very OCD About my house so they are usually very good, i like to build big worlds on single player and connect citys with big advanced railways.
I cannot send a photo, but I can prove i can make them in game, by makiing one, i have also previously been a moderator on the server pineapplecraft which i stopped doing when the host was unfair to a 7 year old and then we fell out, but i put in 110% effort and will hopefully be a valued member of the communtity.

xBeasT

1. In game name:EpiicBeasTyx
2. Where are you from?: Lancaster, England
3. How old are you?: 15
4. How long have you played minecraft?:About 1 Year
5. Do you accept the rules?: Yes
what is rule #4?: Do not build massive pixel art.
7. Tell us a little about yourself: I play minecraft and like to use redstone, I am very OCD About my house so they are usually very good, i like to build big worlds on single player and connect citys with big advanced railways.
I cannot send a photo, but I can prove i can make them in game, by makiing one, i have also previously been a moderator on the server pineapplecraft which i stopped doing when the host was unfair to a 7 year old and then we fell out, but i put in 110% effort and will hopefully be a valued member of the communtity.

14Application (getting builder rights) Empty Re: Application (getting builder rights) Mon May 16, 2011 8:02 am

lolpee

[quote="Bobsajit"]To apply either post the following below or send an email to GazamoLand@gmail.com

Application

1. In game name:mrdomosquad
2. Where are you from?:rockford ilinois
3. How old are you?17
4. How long have you played minecraft?:2years
what is rule #4?no missive pixel art
7. Tell us a little about yourself:im a tenager and i love cats and i play minecraft all the time
8. Send a picture of something you have built: i bult a gigantic glados and chell!

15Application (getting builder rights) Empty Re: Application (getting builder rights) Mon May 16, 2011 8:10 am

lolpee

[quote="Bobsajit"]To apply either post the following below or send an email to GazamoLand@gmail.com

Application

1. In game name:mrdomosquad
2. Where are you from?:rockford ilinois
3. How old are you?17
4. How long have you played minecraft?:2years
what is rule #4?no missive pixel art
7. Tell us a little about yourself:im a tenager and i love cats and i play minecraft all the time
8. Send a picture of something you have built: i bult a gigantic glados and chell! javascript:emoticonp('afro')

16Application (getting builder rights) Empty Re: Application (getting builder rights) Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:16 pm

cant fit

Hi my username is sean225se225 and i love to build cool stuff and if you need help with anything whal im on just ask and i'll be happy to help! Very Happy any ways
1. In game name:sean225se225
2. Where are you from?: florida
3. How old are you? i dont think this is vary important but 14
4. How long have you played minecraft?:i have played for about a year
5. Do you accept the rules?: yes i do ;do not build massive pixel art
what is rule #4?
7. Tell us a little about yourself: umm i did up top =D
8. Send a picture of something you have built: Application (getting builder rights) %appdata% ummmm... i think this may work
hope to be on the server soon

17Application (getting builder rights) Empty application Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:37 am

rd22

1. name: rd22
2 where are you from: United States
3. How old are you?: 16
4. How long have you played Minecraft?: a couple of months
What is rule #4?: do not build pixel art
7. Tell us about yourself: im not the best at being imaginative but i like to help in big projects and make cool things.
8. Send a picture of something you have built: i do not have a picture of anything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum